Do something fun with stickers!
Stickers?!? Trendy stickers. Stickers for laptops. Stickers for kids. Stickers can be used by everyone.
Yep, you heard me. When I started an Instagram account last year, I noticed there’s a community out there that simply loves stickers. Joy!
#stickers #sticker #stickeraddict #stickerlove #stickerfun #stickerjoy #stickerjournal #stickerobsessed #stickerlover #laptopstickers #waterbottlestickers #vinylstickers
I think you get the idea.
Welcome aboard if you are new to the sticker community. Whether you are new to using stickers for fun or have been doing it for years, I hope the following ideas bring you new inspiration and simple joy.
Get off the usual grid. Make and share happy.
- Make a unique journal. Especially when you wish to express your heart. Not sure what to say? Check out the poem by American poet, Dorothy Nell McDonald below. You can personalize a journal by using this sticker product, “A Blessing for You”.
I do not wish you joy without a sorrow,
Nor endless day without the healing dark,
Nor brilliant sun without the restful shadow,
Nor tides that turn against your bark.
I wish you love, and strength, and faith, and wisdom,
goods, gold enough to help some needy one.
I wish you songs, but also blessed silence
And God’s sweet peace when every day is done.
~ Dorothy Nell McDonald
Maybe you want to have something a little simpler; without so many words, perhaps? Here are a couple of examples of how to make personalized journals using another Simple Daily Joy sticker.
2. Personalize your gift bag. Add an extra special touch to that awesome gift you already have. Find more options and variety in the sticker section at my Etsy shop: SimpleDailyJoy
“It’s not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.” – Mother Teresa
I’m going to go out on a limb here and share with you how I used to decorate my baby journal books for my children with stickers. It was fun to pull them out of the shelves and notice what I did years before. Their feet are way bigger than mine now.
3. Make tiny frames using high quality vinyl stickers. They are easy to ship and easy to give. Why vinyl, you may ask? Here are a few reasons:
- Resistant to humidity and moisture.
- Environmentally friendly.
- No bubbles when applying them.
- Leave no sticky residue.
4. Have eco-friendly fun by decorating your water bottles and laptops with stickers.
Simple Daily Joy offers vinyl stickers – suitable for use on water bottles, laptops and making all sorts of fun projects. They are available in 3 great sizes. Check this example, “No Throwaway Lines” out. It’s one of my favorites! Below is another one. I call it my Spirit sticker from my Spirit collection!
5. Finally, my all time favorite. Make your very own cards! Use them as unique stationery for yourself or sell them as cards.
There is a lot of of talk around the importance of mental wellness these days. We all know the unhealthy habits we find ourselves drawn toward to de-stress. Eat chips. Check out social media. Look for something interesting to watch on Youtube. All totally unhealthy.
I hope this article has given you a few new ideas on how to use stickers to create simple daily joy for either yourself or someone special in your life.
Joy can be simple, no matter what, on a daily basis.
Go ahead, tend to something lovely. Create beautiful things. Share that joy of yours.
Thank you for reading this article. Welcome to my online shop, currently housed at –
I hope you find something you like there.
Since you’ve read this far, why not go ahead and subscribe for new blog updates as I post them? No obligation to read them, just keep in touch!