My Honest Time Journal | Spiral Notebook
“My Honest Time Journal” is a safe and private space where you can tell your truths, process grief, loss, fears or difficult experiences through writing, drawing, and collaging. Take at least 45 minutes without interruption, and let the process bring healing, peace, and joy to your heart, while sipping on your favorite hot tea or coffee from my store. With much love and support, may this journaling experience be transformative for you.
I call this “My Honest Time Journal”.
How do you process grief, loss or difficult things? I find writing down things in the private space of a journal notebook to be particularly helpful.
Consider this notebook your safe space to pour out what has broken or disappointed your heart. Or perhaps to just jot down some honest truths about what is going on in your life right now.
Set a timer and go. Draw, collage and write out truths. I recommend at least a good 45 minutes doing it without interruption.
A cup of hot tea or coffee also helps. So find a mug for your favorite beverage that fits you at my store.
- “Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.”
- “No legacy is so rich as honesty.”
- “It takes strength and courage to admit the truth.”
- “Honesty is a reflection of your inner character”
- “Without honesty, the heart will not know true peace; the mind will not know true rest; the body will not know true equanimity.”
May much healing, peace and joy come forth from this process.
With much love.
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
• Covers with soft-touch coating
• Cover weight: 10.38 oz/yd² (352 g/m²)
• Page weight: 2.62 oz/yd² (89 g/m²)
• Metal wire-o binding
• 140 dotted pages
• US fulfilled notebooks measure 5.5″ × 8.5″ (13 × 21 cm)
• EU fulfilled notebooks measure 5.7″ × 8.5″ (14.5 × 21 cm)
• Blank product sourced from the US and Sweden